Supercharge your health metrics
Gain insight into your long-term health, fitness, sleep and recovery trends with fitIQ, the ultimate WHOOP® data analysis and visualisation tool.
See the bigger picture
View and analyse your entire WHOOP metric history—from your very first day to today, and everything in between. Look for long-term trends measured over months and years, not just days and weeks.
- Unlimited date range flexibility.
- fitIQ excels when it comes to seeing long-term, macro patterns in your physiological cycles. Query data however you want; days, weeks, months, years, or all time.
- Compound metrics.
- fitIQ aggregates multiple metrics together where it makes sense to do so for added extra insight.
- Stand out visualisations.
- From line charts to bar charts, to mixed visualisations and rolling calendar views, we’ve got it covered.
fitIQ doesn’t just regurgitate metrics you can already see in the WHOOP mobile app. Aggregating all of your data rather than just the short term allows for unique insights into long term trends and behaviours.
- Strain vs. Recovery.
- Where’s your Strain / Recovery sweet spot? Discover how much is too much and when you could push harder.
- Learn which days of the week you tend to sleep best on and how long you spend in each sleep phase.
- Which days are your most active, and how does your calorie burn break down on those days?
Privacy first and last.
I’m just as skeptical as you are about handing over my data to an untrusted party. First and foremost I’m a fitIQ user too, and I will treat your data as I would hope and expect my own to be treated elsewhere. Your data is securely stored and guarded against unauthorised access, and none of your data is shared with third parties— and never will be. You can choose to share a limited view of some of your data publicly, but doing so is entirely optional and off by default.
Make yourself accountable
Set goals against almost any WHOOP metric you can think of. Focus on short-term aims or long term ambitions with weekly, monthly and annual goal tracking. Choose to share your goals with the world (if you want) for an extra incentive to keep on track.
- Not your average goal tracking.
- Set outright goal targets, or try and keep some metrics averaging under or over a certain threshold. Set any combination of weekly, monthly or annual goals.
- Increased accountability.
- Choose - if you want - to share your goals with the world to further motivate yourself to keep on track.
- Make it stick.
- Track current and past progress with goal streak tracking for that little extra incentive to go out and get that one last run in.
Gamify your health data
Track streaks and personal bests to keep yourself on the straight and narrow. Achievements and badges coming soon.
- Light hearted motivation.
- Streaks aren't meant to be taken too seriously, but you might find them surprisingly motivating!
- Share and compare.
- Share your streak data with friends and see who comes out on top.
- Develop good habits.
- Finding yourself a day or two away from a PB might just make you think twice about a late night or that extra drink...
Built for speed
You might think crunching long-term data means you’re in for a lot of loading screens. But fitIQ has been designed with speed in mind and whether you’re querying a day, a month or several years’ worth of data, the experience remains near-instantaneous.
Frequently asked questions
- What is WHOOP?
WHOOP is an advanced fitness wearable which monitors your recovery, sleep, training and health data.
- What does this offer that WHOOP doesn't already?
The easiest way to think of it is like this: WHOOP is fantastic at short-term, micro trends. fitIQ excels at long-term macro analysis and insight.
- Why can't I do the same things I can in the WHOOP application?
The whole point of fitIQ is to be different! If you could already do everything you needed to in the WHOOP app, this site wouldn't exist.
- How do you look after my data?
Your data is securely stored in an encrypted format using industry best practices, and is secured against unauthorised access. Personal data such as journal notes are NOT processed or stored anywhere, ever.
- Is the site free?
The site can be used for free without feature limitation, but you'll only be able to see a rolling six-month window of recent data and can only track two goals at once. When achievement badges are introduced shortly, some will be Pro only.
- What is the Beta Rollout?
The Beta Rollout is a short window of a few weeks to a month in which the site is live but things will change rapidly - for the better. Early adopters who subscribe for Pro membership during this window get a massive 33% off their first year when the site launches fully.
- Do you share or sell my data?
Absolutely not. You may choose to share a very limited view of your profile publicly, but that's totally up to you.
- Why is journal data not processed?
Journal data is a little more sensitive and hard to get right than physiological or activity data. We're working on it though, since journal data unlocks behavioural analysis which is crucial for long-term trend spotting.
- Why isn't fitIQ integrated with the WHOOP API?
It is! Sort of. We've got a working integration with the WHOOP API but it is pending approval over at WHOOP HQ. Watch this space 🤞.
Made by fanatics. Made for fanatics.
I’m (@nick) a long-time WHOOP user, avid fitness fanatic and data geek. fitIQ was born out of a desire to scratch my own itch and go way beyond what I could see in the WHOOP mobile application. The beta site today is just the beginning, with new visualisations, insights and ways to dig into your data coming as fast as I can build them.
Pro membership for only 30 20 a year
fitIQ is free to use but even better with a Pro subscription. With a single annual plan costing less than a coffee a month and a massive 33% off during beta rollout, Pro members get so much more.
- Unlimited historical data
- Free users are limited to a six month rolling view of their data. Pro members can see and analyse it all.
- Unlimited goal tracking
- Goals are proven motivators for staying on track - free users can track two separate goals where Pro members can track as many as they want.
- Prioritised support and feature requests
- fitIQ is new and there is a lot to do! Pro members receive priority support and can influence the direction of the app.